‘Flying Colours’ first edition turns VIRTUAL and will take you through Hong Kong Island between November 28 and December 27, 2020.
This new race is brought to you by Couleurs de Chine, a charity that promotes education of ethnic minority girls in Guangxi province since 1998.
Open to families with a 10 km trail, Flying Colours will also satisfy more experienced runners with a 22 km (1 ITRA point to gain), or those of you who are in for a challenge with a 50 km trail (awarding 3 ITRA points).
- Dates: pick-up your running day between 28 November and 27 December 2020
- Routes: 10 km (still available) – 22 km (still available) – 50 km (registrations closed)
- Fees: 280HKD (either 10 or 22km track)
- Register at Race Timing Solutions.
- See full detail and modalities
- Download General Rules
10 km Race
22 km Race
- Elevation Gain: 1,149 m (See elevation profile on Strava)
- Finishers in less than 10 hours het 1 ITRA point.
- Video of the track
50 km Race
- Elevation Gain: 2,161 m (See elevation profile on Strava)
- Finishers in less than 15 hours get 3 ITRA points.